Thursday, August 11, 2011

This week was Exavier's very 1st week of Kindergarten! My baby isn't a baby anymore! Needless to say I was very emotional and not so much on the outside, the week before I felt myself very stressed and sad.. It's moments and times like this that you are reminded about how quickly time is passing.. Although I'm thrilled for him, because he is so EXCITED about school and everything that comes along with it! It is still NOT an amazing parent thing, by far. And then of course like all major events in my life, my insides yearn for my mom, wishing she was there and such. So it's been a tough last two weeks.. but Cam, like always is there to keep my grounded, focused, and happy. He has a way of showing me a new way to look at the big picture and take all my antsy x anxiety away. I adore him for that. I would also have to mention that my son was by far the coolest kid on the blacktop that morning! From his ninja turtle backpack to his cool shades lol. We have most definitely entered a new chapter in our lives and I can't wait to continue to share it with you all. We are still working on being ok with NOT being able to take him to school everyday and I say WE because it's hard on me as well as Ex, not being able to walk him to school and pick him up everyday.. but mama has to work! He does try his best to understand that, as much as a four year old can! Non-the-less things are great, everyone is happy, healthy, and now learning everyday! I'm sure I'll have tons of stories to share soon enough and even more photos are our fast growing Kindergartener. GO TIGERS!

7 love notes:

Linda Pochinda said...

oh god! I just started on gym again the other day, so why didn't I start out with a turtle backpack?! I would have been the most popular girl on school!
Anyway! Exavier looks adorable and I remember the feeling he's having! Good luck little sir!

btw thanks for the comment haha your too kind! Besides I think I've missed your blogging the most! You know I was just about to be depressed when you were gone ;)
xxxxx

mama bear said...

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He looks super adorable! I love his book-bag and the last photo of you three :)

amyschmamey said...

SO adorable!!!!!! Love all the pictures!

Dr. Reginia said...

This is so awesome. He's adorable.

love, keys said...

awww <3 see he's growing up so quickly! i'll soon be able to marry him!!!!1

Chymere H. said...

Ex is the cutest thing ever! And super dooper cool, lol. I'm glad everything is looking up and happy for you that a man like Cam is in your life! Lots to be thankful for!

I love how you did the header...you'll have to give me a tutorial soon hunni!

-Chymere H.

Briana said...

I can already tell he is the coolest little thing at school! Your so lucky he's excited to start I cried and cried my first day :( lmao & that last picture of you three is absolutely adorable!!!