Saturday, June 04, 2011

Nine Loves

Ten Day YOU Challenge: Day Nine.
Narrowing down my love to only 9 is pretty hard since I make an conscious effort to live a life of love so as you can imagine I have way more then just nine loves! But once again for the sake of challenge purposes I will share only nine out of all the things I love in this life!

9. the perfect vegan meal.

8. the nook.

7. making love.

6. photography.

5. lyrics.

4. a good smoke.

3. laughter.

2. sunshine on a cloudy day.

1. just the three of us.

2 love notes:

mama bear said...

how SWEET is this! your 10 loves are adorable :D

n i love that your not afraid of letting the world know about #4. I would love to speak to you on that matter! text me whenever you have time :)

Call Me Alisha ッ said...

I love the your list of nine I think it would be hard for me to pick between the ones in my life .. #four is the truth.. I think that with all the stress in my life I would need a good smoke lol..!
_bright