Monday, May 30, 2011

Four Books

Ten Day YOU Challenge: Day Four.
I'll be real honest, my book goal for the year has long gone, I haven't found a moment to pick up a book let alone the motivation to attempt to get it done. Needless to say I don't have four book to list for current reads but I will list four books I would love to buy and read!

-The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
-Witches of the East End by Melissa de la Cruz
-Bossypants by Tina Fey
-The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan

After struggling with this post *hides face* I told myself I need to get to a book store and start back into feeding my brain with good reads and ME time! Please if you have any good books in mind, comment them my way!

6 love notes:

Jenny☮ said...

Awesome choices! I want to read Bossypants, too. Thanks for reminding me. :) have you read the hunger games yet?

mama bear said...

Sometimes life happens, so don't be ashamed. I've been reading "Eat, Pray, Love" for the past 7 months now. I know, shame on me but i hope i soon will finish this great book!

AnieLii said...

I actually want to read The girl who played with fire.
You should read The Bluest Eyes if you haven't read it. It's not a happy kind of book but does speak the truth.Try it out!!

Jessy Taylor said...

Dude, I totally still have your book! e-mail me your addy so that I can mail it back to you plz :)

Jessy Taylor said...

oh yeah, and I totally want to read Think: Straight Talk for Women to Stay Smart in a Dumbed-Down World by Lisa Bloom

C.H. said...

I love The Girl who Played with Fire!!! That entire trilogy is absolutely genius if you ask me...