Sunday, May 29, 2011

Three Films

Ten Day YOU Challenge: Day Three.
Everyone who knows me knows how much LOVE I have for movies, I have huge collect and it's what I spend most of my time doing, watching movies. I will share three of my current favorites.

1. Donnie Darko - fellow put me onto this one and I haven't been able to stop watching it since, it's a weird but extremely interesting film, if you haven't seen it, you REALLY SHOULD!

2. Away We Go - I've wanted to see this film for such a long time and finally got it on netflex a few weeks back, can I just tell you this movie is easily one of my fave of all time. Every part of this film bring me much joy because it is all so relevant to myself, my love, and our life.. It's just such a sweet, funny film!

3. Love and Other Drugs - This movie couldn't be any more real. Just love it.

8 love notes:

SE said...

I've been very cheap about not wanting to pay the extra 2 dollars a month for unlimited DVDs but I may do that, just for the summer. These movies look so interesting.

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

I've missed you too!! Love this challenge! may I do it as well? ;) <3

Jessy Taylor said...

i LOVE away we go!

amyschmamey said...

Donnie Darko was CREEPY to me. ha. I didn't hate it though. Haven't seen the 2nd one. Or the 3rd, however, you are the first person I have heard give it a positive review. :)

mama bear said...

away we go, and love & other drugs are a few of my favorites!

P.S I'll definitely add the first to my list!

love, keys said...

i've never seen any *hides face*
but i've wantd to see love & other drugs baaaad!

Little Miss Knobody said...

Donnie Darko is one of my all-time favorite movies! Glad to see you have an affinity for the dark, cult classics like myself. Haven't seen 2 yet, but that definitely on my to-do list. I really need to see Love and Drugs also.

Jenny☮ said...

Love & Other Drugs! I loved it. <3