Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Is it May already?

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since my last post..Where has the time gone?! Well it's May 25th, so that means we survived May 21st, the "end of the world". Surprise, Surprise. So what's been keeping me away, a good time?... Is that an acceptable answer?.. cause it really is the truth! Life just got away with me, bad and good. But I have been in contact with a lot of you readers so we wont seem so much like strangers this time around. Thanks for all your nice emails and comments despite my lack of posting in the last couple of months! A lot has happened and changed since I last posted and I have no idea where to start. Let's see well I moved from my old place and I'm now almost settled into my new place, still have a lot of decorating to do!! But my new place is huge and I'm in love with it! Exavier will start school in the Fall, my baby is gonna be a kindergartener *wipes tear* can't believe how fast time flies. My baby will also be FIVE in October!! My little princess, my niece turned 15 years in April. & since we are on the Tia tip.. I'm a Tia once again, my sister gave birth on May 6, to my little doll Makayla, 6 pounds, 6oz and yes I was in the room watching her come into the world! I'm also very much, IN LOVE !!! These past couple of months have been amazing and I couldn't ask for better people in my life. I've had some really hard times this year so far but I was able to come through it ok because I have an amazing fellow, family and friends.. not to mention all the love and support I get from my blog sisters via twitter! It took me a L O N G time to get here but I'm finally here, standing, reaching -- HAPPINESS. I love my life and everyone in it. I have my days but the GREAT far out weights the not so great stuff. I can tell you one thing I've learned these past couple of months and that is no matter the situation or problem, you CAN handle it because if you couldn't god wouldn't have ever place it in front of you! I can't wait to start getting back into blogger and writing and sharing things with all my lovely readers. I look forward to catching up with all of you and getting to know each other again. If you haven't been following my tumblr then you have no idea that I have still BEEN hard at work despite my absence here. I'm still strongly taking photo and web designing! I missed you all, feel good to be home. Below our some shots taken over the pass couple of months so you can see what I've been up to...


9 love notes:

AnieLii said...

This makes me happy!! SO Happy!!!
I've missed you :)

rachel said...

SO glad you are writing again hun! Can't wait to hear all you're up to :) Your pictures are gorgeous as always xx

mama bear said...

Seriously, by looking at your photos, i can tell you and i would be the best-est friends in the world!

I'm so happy your back, your my inspiration.

Briana said...

You have NO idea how good it feels to have you back blogging! I have missed your posts so much love :)

love, keys said...

<3 yayy!
love the photos of courseeeeeeeeee! & the fact that your are super content and happy? TICKLES the fuck outta me :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Ummmm I have missed YOU!!!!! I am not really caught up on all that has happened with you but all that matters is that YOU ARE HAPPY! Isnt that just an amazing feeling?!?!? GAH! I love it. That's how I have felt the last 5 or so months lately. I heart you dear friend. PS- whats your twitter name? I dont believe I follow you...?? Mine is @michabella4

Jenny☮ said...

I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm especially happy that everything is so much better. I'm so happy for you dear. :) you look very much happy. Missed you and your words of wisdom very much. Glad you're back. <3

sheiswinterwest said...

welcome back sister!!!! well it's like you never left because i ALWAYS have to keep in touch with you via twitter or facebook. pictures look amazing! i love you so much!

Jessy Taylor said...

so excited that you are back! i have a billion half started posts going and haven't had time to finish them, but if can make it back i can do it too! thanks sis, you already are motivating me :)

and the pix are AWESOME! i miss u and ex :)