Friday, May 27, 2011


After much thought, I figured the best and easiest way to get re-started on blogging again was to start and complete a challenge. So that's exactly what I'm going to do, The 10 Day YOU Challenge so I can get in the habit of blogging regularly again and I can reintroduce myself to my readers and followers. So here we are,
Day One, a picture of yourself.
This photo was taken on May 20th, my sister's birthday dinner. My hair has grown out so much since the last time you all seen me and I'm loving it, I still want it to get longer! Side notes: Thank you all for the warm welcome backs, love and continuous support! I'm excited about blogging again and I can't wait to share my life and loves with you all once again. I'm pretty hyped about this 3 day weekend coming up, although I STILL don't have my car (still in the shop) I'm sure we will find something to get into, what are your plans for this 3 day holiday?

11 love notes:

amyschmamey said...

Welcome back! Beautiful Picture!!!! This weekend I am getting a date night with my hubs. Then Saturday I think I am going to clean. Other than that... not much. I hope your 3 day weekend is wonderful!

mama bear said...

LOVE this photo of you! you look amazing, and I'm definitely going to join this challenge as soon as I'm done with the other one :)

Miss C i n d i a * said...

I am glad that you're back! You dunno how many times I wanted to twit you "Hey! Blog!" But, I know we all go through our things and come back when our heart's into it and not just for the heck of it. I love the pictures you have up and the new look, and you're right, your hair HAS grown! Anyway, stop playing and share the drank lol.

AnieLii said...

You look Happy:) and that makes me happy!! not to mention you look stunning!! I can not wait to see your post :)

Call Me Alisha ッ said...

I am SOOO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK MY LOVE!! I cant wait to hear all the new stories! you look SOOO GREAT OMG...!

Briana said...

I am obsessed with your hair! You look so beautiful love! It makes my heart happy that I get to see your pictures again :D

love, keys said...

love the challenge <3 sexy mama!

Lisa said...

sooo glad you are back!!!! yay!!!! cant wait to read!

Jessy Taylor said...

I am so glad you are back! I need NEED need to get serious about getting to it. I am having such a hard time getting back to it. Can't wait to see your days!

C.H. said...

so pretty!

♥ cherelle said...

I've decided to join your challenge...thanks for the idea :-)