Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Hello Red!

The hair is the richest ornament of women.-Martin Luther
After chatting with my love LadyCin via Twitter, I realized I hadn't shared such changes, as my hair with my blog fam. I was RED back in 08' and I loved it then and it died after certain events took place, that will remain unsaid in this post but I truly thought I would never go back. But November 10' came and I needed a change and sure enough, RED it was. Can I just tell you I love it more then anything else right now, I'm low key obsessed with it. I always say, "with all else fails, change your hair"... so far it's working for me, overtime even. I feel good, life is good and my hair is even better.

That is all.

14 love notes:

ROS said...

I love the color, it suits you so well!

AnieLii said...

hahahaha,can we be more meant to meet each other?lol I say the same thing...and did the same thing. I would always say I will NEVER have short hair, yeah right summer of 2009 I chopped it all of. It was all the way to my mid back and then wuala then came the bob.lol so yeah i understand you.lol

looks great love :)

Miss C i n d i a * said...

Whistles* thanks for FINALLY letting blog land in on this lol. I adore it!

elizabeth said...

i love this color on you! it's a pretty red and i love the little heart decorations in the background! i have some put up in my room as well :)

Adina Renée. said...

You're beautiful.

Call Me Alisha ッ said...

OMG I LOVE IT you looks fresh and great...! BTW I would love to be a blog sister ..! just kidding..!
-Bright

Weesha said...

You look gorgeous! love the red and your necklace too, Happy New Year beautiful :)

Lisa said...

Loveeee it , the color looks great on you!!!
xoxo

Linda Pochinda said...

that color is gorgous! I love it. it fits you so well :)

.Chymere. said...

Love it! you wear it so well!

sheiswinterwest said...

sister your hot!! :)

Miss.Fortune said...

you look BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY!

Tanya said...

Great picture.


http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

love, keys said...

it suits you completly beautiful <3 LOVE IT!