Thursday, December 16, 2010

Take my photo off the wall If it just won't sing for you...

last month I couldn't imagine "re-placing" what was but looking at it only reminds me of what isn't anymore. Possibilities are endless, you would think.. but when your taking down a year and a half of life spent, it's not an easy choice, so I took to my twitter in hopes of a little inspiration, I got a little more then that...

Q: "what do you put on your walls when you remove a year and a half of memories..?" -lala

A: "Fresh paint!" -@heyjayka


so simple, yet so profound, I'm blessed to have besties with so much damn sense. ♥

10 love notes:

Hello Again Vintage said...

That's very true. It's a great way to refresh yourself... and for the new year!

Have fun! Start new! Learn from the past, but make new memories.


www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

Miss C i n d i a * said...

I agree! Painting can be therapeutic and symbolic at the same time.

elizabeth said...

i agree with Cindia. it's like a whole new perspective on things, and life!

Briana said...

I love this!!! I'm sure its better than that theory of "cutting your hair" to start fresh :/ LOL!

Elle Sees said...

best of luck to you for a good, brand new, fresh year!

AnieLii said...

110% agreed to this :) Please document with your beautiful photographs :) This would have been more better instead of cutting my hair.lol Nice to you see you back love, You have been missed :)

Lisa said...

Painting is a great idea, but i would also say maybe redecorate your room. Maybe change the color or just move and reorganize.

Xoxo
Best of Luck
Lisa

sheiswinterwest said...

wow i love this it's simple but powerful at the same time! I love you & jess.

Elizabeth said...

Good thinking!

Lisa said...

hey girly, i got you featured :) so you can get more blog readers!!!


http://ldcdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/your-fave-blogs.html