Friday, December 03, 2010

December Project

After a VERY powerful and uplifting conversation with my girl, Keys she reminded me how important the holiday are and how they truly are WHAT YOU MAKE THEM... I realized I was starting to be such a Grinch (once again) and she encouraged me to join the 25 days of Christmas photo project with her.. It was JUST what I needed to kick my butt into gear and into the Xmas Spirit not only for me but for my Exavier, cause really that's what matters. So I'm ready to take on this project head on, no hands, with all my heart into it.

"Christmas! It’s the one season that everything is lit and BEAUTIFUL! That nothing else matters but what’s happen within that very moment. I always find a way to tuck all other bullshit away and just have a good time! The laughs, the food, the gifts, the joy, the snow, the lights, the decorations. I LOVE IT ALL! What better way to bring it in then to do a project?" -Keys


Day One..


Day Two..


Day Three..


25 days
25 Christmas inspired photos.
feel free to join, here.

8 love notes:

AnieLii said...

Lovely Project :)

Briana said...

I'm glad your getting into the christmas spirit! Lovely pictures as always!

love, keys said...

yay! i'm glad you took it on beautiful <3
keep your head up mama and everything will be fine <3:)

elizabeth said...

I love how you can take on any challenge! lovely photos!

i love day numero dos!

Connie Ambitious said...

I love your blog. I love put together it is. I love the layout.
http://hellomynameisconnie.blogspot.com

Linda Pochinda said...

love the project! wish i could join but my camera is broken >.<

BBM said...

aaahhhh ... i can breathe now. ive miss u and ure postings lala! ♥

Miss.Fortune said...

yes.we get too stressed out over the holidays when it should teach us to be a little more patient, to love a little more harder and to give a little more thoughtful! i actually love christmas..i get really sad though when i can't spend it with my family but once again..its what you make it. great post.