Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Bridal Take-Over

It's all about the little things, that make the "BIG" things pop! I'm I right?!?.. Well I wanted to share with you the things I am missing and badly want for my Big Day! Today Wish-list is officially high-jacked from the Bride! Enjoy! and if you are feeling giving check out the listing below to order. :)

1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6.


1. A&W. That will be my new initials and also his initials yes we have matching initials isn't that cute :) I really want these to be at my wedding (View Here)
2. The perfect hair piece and this one has all the right colors, White, Navy,and Aqua. It's perfect and I love it. Isn't it gorgeous! (view here)
3. My veil, has to be Bird Cage and covering my face **dream** but I really love how this one has the "traditional" but mod look going on in the back, I love it. Business in the front, party in the party lmao (view here)
4. Hand made boutonnieres, with no flowers. I love this idea and I think it just makes so much more sense. They are FULL of color and very cute, don't you think. (view here)
5. Ok if I have nothing else can I please get these!!! lol Personalized Cake Toppers, these things are the cutest thing I EVER seen and such a different and modern idea. I love them!! (view here)
6. Now weather I made this (most likely) or buy it I am going to have a picture of Aaron, me and our wedding party hold this up!! It's a must! ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE! (view here)

3 love notes:

Ashley said...

what cute ideas! I've never seen anything like #1, #5 and #6 at a wedding before. I agree that those are all the little things that would make your wedding pop! Too cute :)

elizabeth said...

everything looks so cute Lala! your wedding is going to be amazing because how fun you are :D

AnieLii said...

Oh God, cane we have anything more in common?lol :)
That is how I want my vial to be too.
I am sure you will look stunning:)