Friday, October 08, 2010

This week I haven't been much of a home-maker (sorry) I've been to busy and too tired, which leads to bean burritos and tofu hot dogs for dinner. On Wednesday night we went to check out the venue in Huntington Beach (for the wedding) I read up on the place and area a lot and right next door (literally) is a Veggie/vegan market and restaurant called Mother's can I tell you this place was made for me!! I fell in loved and asked Aaron, "can we live here!!??" it was just simply amazing and fabulous. Great prices and well needless to say the food was amazing. Everything was Veggie and Vegan friendly, organic, and free from preservatives. And the menu was incredible it had everything you could think of, Veganized! It was a dream come true. Did I mention they have an amazing bakery too. COME ON!!! Too perfect, right, I know. So Aaron had (V) Spinach Lasagna and veggie with a Soy Hot Chocolate. YUM! Exavier had Tofu scrumble with toast and I had (V) Chilli Beans and Corn Bread and a (V) Cream Soda. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLO mama. It was so good! If you are in or around HB please check out Mother's. Get your GOOD eatin on.

4 love notes:

Briana said...

All of that looks delicious! I can't wait to come visit you and try some vegan food :D

Miss.Fortune said...

omg..i just got up to make some food after seeing this..lol

love, keys said...

ohhh that looks deelish! i need to try some vegan food!

elizabeth said...

Yum. looks delish!