Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I love Thursday

Birthday // Halloween - Food Edition
So excited that Exavier's birthday is only a day and a half away and Halloween in two. Halloween has always been one of my Holidays, my favorite actually, almost 4 years ago I was lucky enough to go into labor and have my baby boy the day before, so now I'm able to plan and party every Halloween, it's amazing! So I wanted to share some of the goodies I'm loving on this Thursday!!
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.


1. Witch Fingers {via}
2. Ghastly Tortilla Chips & Ghoul-camole {via}
3. Bat Bites {via}
4. Ghastly Goblin Grins {via}
5. Mummy Dogs {via}
6. Mesclun Meanies {via}

9 love notes:

Michelle (michabella) said...

OMG!! I love these!! I too LOVE Halloween! :)

rachel said...

ooh yay! happy birthday ex!
(sorry i haven't posted much comments-wise lately, i've been reading though...just wanted to say. love ya lady! :) xx

elizabeth said...

How adorable! i cannot wait to see E's photos. the party is going to be amazing thanks to you!

Ashley said...

They are all so cute, esp. #5. Can't wait to hear all about the birthday party. It will be a lot of fun :)

<3 Ash

Briana said...

The party is going to be amazing! I can't wait to see pictures! & Have a great Halloween!

nicole said...

oof number one is a little too scary for me!

gor(jess). said...

Haha yes I am. Thanks girl. I've been a horrible blogger lately. But I'm trying to get some in during this weekend ! Congrats on the engagment btw if I haven't said it yet, don't remember if I did or didn't lol

Kaarina IbaƱeez said...

aaaa hermosas fotos! muy lindas!

Toni Tralala said...

I actually have a recipe for witch fingers with the nails and all! :) Did you end up doing them?

Congratulations on the engagement! I just got married. :)