Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I love Thursday!

Let me start off by saying, I have the best friends in the world, and I am indeed including YOU all my readers and blog followers. After my last post I got a ray of emails/comments of encouragements and "I understand" or "you are not alone" but most important, "you are not crazy, it's normal" well be still my heart you all truly HELPED me in ways I could never even begin to describe. It was overwhelming and extremely emotional for me to read through your comments and even more special to have some of you write emails to me directly, thank you. A lot of you have read and learned about my relationship with Aaron over the years from my blog and it's nice to have people reference, "when you first met him" or "the time he did this.." it's so unbelievable and also helps put my mind at ease. So of course on this Thursday afternoon the #1 thing I'm loving is YOU! You guys are amazing and I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends and family take time to comfort me with there words of wisdom and share there experiences with me.

if you are an avid and an 'old' follower/reader you will understand this one...{incoming text msg, 10:44am} "Gmorning... John Mayer - Assassin" totally, totally made my morning. --the break down-- ways of my heart 101 sending me song titles, music that speaks to you, about me. ahhh.

9 more days till my baby boy is 4 years old. Scooooooby doo-be-doo.

Rihanna - What's My Name ft. Drake I'm totally in love with this song currently, it's so flirty/sexy and I just love RiRi's voice with Drakes, so totally love it!




What are you Loving..?

3 love notes:

elizabeth said...

those text messages sound so cute and i like the song. it sounds nice!

Miss.Fortune said...

what am i loving? another day to make a difference in someones life.

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

that song is amazing! love drake and Rhianna. :) great post hun <3