Saturday, October 16, 2010

Project Smile

 One of my favorite bloggers, Ana of Life's Indications of heading a new 'Project", Project Smile now could you think of a better title or project you wanted to be part of... I can. I mean who doesn't LOVE to smile!

Here is a little bit about the project: Project Smile :)
Everyday try to post something that made you smile that day. It can be anything. Like a picture, a quote, song, movie, or moment, Anything.

This is a sure way to keep smiling, remember what life is about, and enjoy the little things in life. Join in the fun and learn more about the project and Ana, HERE

My Saturday Smile was heavily inspired by one sassy, beautiful, charismatic teen, my 14 year old niece.
I got to witness her first (of many I'm sure) Debate. She was amazing and really rocked her monologue, I was so proud. And it surely put a huge smile on my face.

What made you smile today....

7 love notes:

AnieLii said...

This made me smile:) Thanks for supporting this project it means a lot to me :) Love you:) This will be fun to, seeing what makes other smile:)

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I love those little smiley face french fries from the chicken nugget microwave dinners. :]

Dacia said...

What a great idea!! I'm probably not dedicated enough to do this everyday but it's so good to appreciate the little things in life. I'm looking forward to seeing what makes you smile! :)

Briana said...

I could only imagine how happy you were!! awwwwwww <3

rachel said...

This is such a cute idea! :) xx

elizabeth said...

awe, such a cute post! i love this :D

How To Be Perfect said...

This post made me smile! In fact lots of the blogs I read make me smile, love the smile project x