Friday, October 22, 2010

Ok so I've been laggin on the food front. (boooo me!) But last week I made spaghetti Tacos, inspired by one of my clostest girlfriends, Kris who recently just started blogging :) She recently made Spaghetti tacos for her girls inspired by iCarly! so I followed the trend and fixed some for dinner and guess what they were sooo good! Of course I 'veganized' them and used whole wheat pasta. I don't know it's something about corn tortillas and pasta.. it just goes. You should try it, it was fun and very yummy, Exavier loved them!

6 love notes:

elizabeth said...

delicious! i wish i was Ex right now :D how you been by the way?

AnieLii said...

It look sooooo good:) lol Before reading part of this post, I saw the spaghetti tacos It totally reminded me of Icarly

Briana said...

lmao I need to get on these spaghetti tacos!!

sheiswinterwest said...

i need to try these! looks yummy!

Miss.Fortune said...

i've made spaghetti sandwiches..just put the spaghetti between 2 pieces of bread..but you my friend has taken it to a whole nother level..i have to try!

Ashley said...

looks yummy!!! :0)