Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello and Goodbye

September has so quickly left and October is in full effect... are you in as much as shock as I am..? Where is the time going. Well one of my side goals was to keep up to date with my 365, I've been taking the photos BUTTTTT haven't been putting them up, posting them, sharing them with you all. (bad blogger) So partly over the weekend and this morning I finished up September and got them load up, YAY ME!! After about an hour I thought, "ok Lala you are on a row, just finish it!!" and that's just what I did I got on track with October, so I'm current and up to date! YAY for accomplishments!! So now that I put all my hard work in it, time for you to take a looong look :) Click Here to see 365 Project in action...


a simple 365.

3 love notes:

elizabeth said...

Yay on completion. you did an amazing job Lala!

Briana said...

I love seeing all of the pictures together! I can't wait to see the ENTIRE 365!!! :)

Miss.Fortune said...

nice..i command you for sticking with us..a few of us (like me) fell off the first 3-4 months in..but you are sticking it out! good job mama