Monday, October 25, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend

1. Nothing is ever what it seems.
2. Paintball is the best work-out you'll ever get in life. seriously.
3. Life is truly mind over matter. It's easier said then done.
4. Guilt is next to death.
5. The best thing to do when you don't know what to do is... Do nothing and breathe.
6. Goodbyes are always hard but sometimes necessary part of life and growth.
7. I truly SUCK at decisions.
8. Sometimes your mind and your heart don't always match up. What do you do...
9. When all else false, WORK OUT!!
10. The fear of the unknown could scare us all to death, if we let it.

7 love notes:

Ashley said...

Paintball??! Hmm.. is it a lot of fun? I've never done it. I think I'd be too scared to get bruises everywhere, but it sounds like so much fun :)

I always say to follow your heart.

<3 ash

sheiswinterwest said...

paintball!! i always wanted to do that.. i will make it my mission to do it next summer!

sheiswinterwest said...

paintball!! i always wanted to do that.. i will make it my mission to do it next summer!

Amyschmamey said...

what a list of things to learn. Paintball = workout... NOW THIS I DID NOT KNOW! ha. I don't know if I like the idea of getting shot at... paint bullets or real ha! Hope you had fun!

elizabeth said...

Your "10 things I learned this weekend" always make me relate. it's like were learning at the same time!

Kara said...

:( Sounds like a rough couple days, you doing ok?

Ro said...

if I ever attempted to do a 10 things I’ve learned it would be the same 10 things over and over...I have such a hard head.
I truly enjoy your blog...your my "blogspiration". you say what’s in my head sometimes.