Monday, October 18, 2010

10 Things I learned this Weekend



1. Spaghetti Tacos really are tasty and kids LOVE it, it's fun but something about a tortilla and pasta just go, it's weird but don't knock it until you've tried it!
2. Quarter. A child can find 100 ways to play with a quarter... we spend money on toys for what..!? lol
3. Debates can be very emotional.. I did not know that!
4. Denny's sucks when it comes to Oatmeal... on second thought, Denny's just sucks.
5. A Chapel/church wedding was never for me, it's beautiful but definitely not me and not how I visualized my wedding.
6. Elevators were made for fun.
7. Happy ending don't just happen, you make them.
8. Four is just not right, without the one to make it five... I love my sisters.
9. Olive Garden knows how to treat a vegan girl.
10. Karaoke + Cupcakes = L O V E.

5 love notes:

elizabeth said...

i love olive garden and i love your 1-10 post. super sweet!

Briana said...

I still have yet to try these Spaghetti Tacos but I think I will soon! Loved this post :)

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Now, that I'm beginning to think about it, I don't know if I want to have my wedding in a church or not... Hmm.

love, keys said...

<3 lovee.

Monique said...

Hmmmm going to have to try #1! Are you coming to the L.A. Latina Blogger lunch? www.lalatinabloggers.com