Monday, October 11, 2010

10 Things I learned this Weekend


1. Age. It's not about how old you are, it's about how old you feel act. isn't it funny how we spend most of our childhood wishing and pretending to be "grown" only to hit '59' and wish and pretend to be young again... Keep young at heart and that's how you'll always be, forever young!
2. Me Time. You don't realize how important it is, till you forget all about it.
3. Halloween decorations make my heart happy. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, then low and beyond I had my son, the day before Halloween, how amazing that now I have someone who loves Halloween and decorating just us much as I do. Twice as much fun!
4. True Love, It's a BIG DEAL in case you didn't know. When you find yourself some "love, lovers" don't let me out of your sight, you need people who love, love and will celebrate how BIG OF A DEAL love really is.
5. Like father, Like son. and I'm not the only one who sees it.. Father and Son come together from the HEART and the Bond, sperm has nothing to do with it.
6. Sometimes you have to take a step back, before taking your next step forward. With all the Mr. & Mrs. talk I needed a weekend without it. Meaning wedding planning, talk, and organizing. Taking a break helps you get to the next level, happier & nicer.
7. It's the little things that are worth counting down 'Four' ;)
8. All you Need is Love. No really, Love is all you need. Just remember that next time, when you are in a bad place or situation and see how it changes your mind and attitude towards people and the world.
9. There is no "Bad" Children without "Bad" parents!!
10. Be nice to everyone, you don't know what battles they are fighting.

5 love notes:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love this! I am a huge lover of love! I too LOVE Halloweenie! <333

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Cute points, love the pictures :) OMG can't believe it's halloween soon! yay!

elizabeth said...

i am in love with this post! it's like every time you write a post, you speak to me. i wish i could be half as happy as you. god bless you Lala, and your family!

Breanna. said...

I love your blog! And this post. #5 is suuuuper cute and my favorite. :]

Miss.Fortune said...

i highly agree with #1 when i was back home with my family my grandparents are of age but they act soooo young and it puts such a smile on my heart to see age really is just a number..the way you feel definitely determines your growth and happiness not the number.