Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

1. 2.
3. 4.

1. a nice big VEGAN meal! --although my fast is going extremely well and I'm having very little craving or food *thought* there is NO denying, I LOVE FOOD and I can't wait to EAT! lol

2. the perfect wedding location.

3. everyone to follow my WEDDING BLOG what a cheesy request I know but come on who doesn't love, love and doesn't like reading about it, I promise not to bore you, I'll keep it up to date and alive, promise! :)

4. SUNSHINE! Today is so gloomy and it's RAINING, and as much as I love rain I miss the sun and beside I would love this weather if I was at home, wrapped in a blanket with my boo watching Ghost Whisper, since I'm not SUN please come out and play.

6 love notes:

elizabeth said...

that vegan meal looks yum!

AnieLii said...

Yay, you are back posting, I love it. :)

Shelley Ann said...

i hate it when it rains! the sun is much more enjoyable :)

Jasmine Iris said...

your blog is so adorable! def following you :]

xoxo

jasminephilbrick.blogspot.com

adina renee. said...

that food looks yummy.

Jayka! said...

i am so excited about you wedding dude!