Friday, September 17, 2010

So clearly I've been lacking on my post/blogger game. Sorry. But like always, my camera stay on. heehee. So I thought since this week has been crazy and my meals this week have some low-key and few and far in between, I will share some of the meals from last week since I didn't post. Yes even tough I was fasting I still cooked meals for the man! :) That's love huh. heehee Well As you can tell on the night when Aaron comes home late I leave him a sweet note with his plate on the stove and I head to bed. We also did some dinning out, DATE NIGHT! :) and I thought I would share one of the better meals as well. All meals are 100% Vegan, natural, and yummy to your tummy!! Good eats!!

Yes, he is pretty spoiled! So happy I got my Skinny Bitch Cook Book in the mail. Can I tell you it's more then amazing, I love love love it, all the recipes are so simple and fast and ever so tasty and good for you too. This came straight from the Skinny Bitch her self! YUM! I promise you this taste like the REAL DEAL!


This meal was pretty on point, not the best Vegan meal I've had dinning out but it was pretty tasty. The ate at this place called, The Lazy Dog Cafe we had never eaten there before but I do have to say it's very nice, fun place and the food is pretty inexpensive which is always a plus 10 in my book. And I always love a place that offer OPTIONS, Vegan - Veggie options! Makes life easy.


What can I say, I love him. :) The cuter part is that he saves every little note I write him. heehee I had a strong craving for this... and for some reason I still made it even tough I could not eat it. smh Aaron said they came out so good, moist, and yummy! Hmmm maybe I need to do a re-do tonight so I can try it out....

6 love notes:

BBM said...

looks delish girl! im lovin the new layout! ure awesome!

Briana said...

All of it looks yum! & you are so cute leaving the notes :)

Miss.Fortune said...

just by looking at the pictures..makes me want to become vegan! lol but it looks goood.. you do spoil your boys i see

elizabeth said...

looks yummy.

Adrienne Rice said...

Love your blog, and I am totally buying the Skinny Bitch cookbook!

Adrienne
http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Mmmyum!, this seriously looks delicious!!!