Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sleep deprivation

So today is my 12th day in a row working with no day off! 12-13 hour days and 5AM mornings, for the last 12 DAYS!! I am running on empty, I'm so exhausted I feel like I can drop at any moment... I haven't been able to do ANY reading of my favorite blogs or comment as much as I would like these past two weeks, I haven't done any of my weekly post this week but I was able to keep up with my 30 days of me project. For those who have questioned my good news and fortune I will share SOON, really soon, I promise!! I'm super bummed I haven't been able to celebrate and enjoy this as much as I would want with work being so busy and time consuming.. but SOON and also SOON enough I will have a BED to rest my head and a WEEKEND to myself!!! That's all a girl WANTS!!! I hope everyone is having a better week then me (work wise) :) Smile it's almost FRIDAY!!! We shall be back to are normal program soon lol Miss you all.

ps. thank you for all the lovely comments, truly they are what's been keeping me going! thank you ♥

7 love notes:

AnieLii said...

We will wait for you!! rest all you want you need it! wonderwomen need her sleep too. :) LOL

elizabeth said...

awe, but at least your stacking up and that's always great! sorry it's taking a toll at home though. hope you get a break soon!

sheiswinterwest said...

do what you gotta do!! make sure you get rest soon!! i love you!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, how do you do it?! You're amazing! :]

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, how do you do it?! You're amazing! :]

Doesnt get any cuter then me! said...

love the blog
come vist me and follow
http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/

Miss.Fortune said...

being as though i work 7days week with no days off..i def. relate to this post. stay strong though. i get enough rest because i've learned to balance out my eating, sleeping and taking vitamins.