Monday, September 06, 2010

Monday Came to Soon

Happy Labor Day! && in honor of labor day I am laboring!!.. Yes unlike most people I did NOT get today OFF :| of well! So as you can probably tell I've been lacking in the 'post' department, despite much EFFORT I've fallen behind on my 30 days of Me Project what can I say I've been over the top busy and honestly my mind has been in 100 other places... (GOOD ALL THINGS) I'm a little stressed but that's to be expected. Lucky ME I finally got a day off TWO actually, it felt nice not to be at week after a very long 2 week stretch of nothing but 12 hour days and back to back receptions! I was POOPED to say the least! I got some rest in and had lots of time with my two loves and the fam, which is always a plus. This week I am totally bulking down BACK INTO my work-out routine, 5 days of working out plus ACTIVE weekends. I felt so "un-even" missing my work-outs. I'm also JUICE FASTING this whole week! *fingers crossed* I know I told you all I had some really great news to share, well I am now ready to share HALF of it with you all! :) The rest will come in due time for now....

CLICK HERE to FIND OUT THE GOOD NEWS

5 love notes:

Briana said...

I just read the good news! I am so haaaaaappy for you love! I can't wait to follow your journey and of course PICTURES!!

love, keys said...

OMFFFGGG <33333
my love ! congrats x100000
my busy lil mama ! girl you are amazing dont stop! jsut get back on it as soon as you can!

elizabeth said...

i also worked today. congratulations on getting married :)

Gia said...

AHHHHH congratsss.
can't wait to read the detailsss

Jayka! said...

when i first saw this post i took me a while to move past the elephant, it is so PRETTY! then i clicked on the link and it was even better!