Thursday, September 16, 2010

Falling in Love with Fall

Introducing my new and least movement, Falling in Love with Fall. After "morning" the lost of summer I realized I've always loved fall, everything about it, the colors, the air, the clothes, and of course the holidays. I've decided to dedicate the next few months to FALL, it truly doesn't get enough credit! I was surround my post around FALL and all it's greatness. I've always added a **NEW weekly post called, BE THANKFUL I will post WEEKLY what I'm grateful for that week. It's a great way to appreciate what you have and remember the small blessings!! So please if the spirit moves you, join in as I seek and search for the signs of fall and all the fun I can get into as the leaves fall and the weather begins to change. Let me know if you plan on doing so "Fall Posting" I'd love to share it with the rest of the blog fam. Also Exavier birthday is around the corner so expect a lot more DIY post and B-day prep post! FUN FUN FUN!! The fact that I've been blog lazy has truly, also inspired me to play with me blog a little and get back into the mood of daily blogging. Join the Movement. :) Oh yes I also wanted to THANK YOU all for all your love and support on my engagement, thanks for following my wedding blog and for all your sweet and kind comments, it truly means the world to us. I love that there are so many more LOVE, LOVERS out there than haters!! You guys are amazing, thanks for reading as always!...

5 love notes:

AnieLii said...

I will love to join in the daily fall post:) I love fall to!!! By the way, love the new layout. It get's me more pumped up for fall. Only 7 day more :)

elizabeth said...

i love this. fall is definitely my favorite season :)

Jayka! said...

yay! i love fall, it is my favorite season EVER! all the changes are great, and dude yesterday i was so working on basic code for my page with plans to "fall" it up over the weekend and then I come to your blog and you already got it going on! way to think alike :) i love doing fall posts, holiday posts, thanksgiving posts, and history post around this time, plus MOVIE POSTS because fall is the perfect time to snuggle up and watch a movie, or walk down the street holding hands kicking leaves on the way into the theater. and i also plan on starting my 30 days soon!

Miss C i n d i a * said...

Apparently I have been living under a rock. Where is your wedding blog?! I wanna follow! I think I will join you with this, but I'll prob just post random pics. You're so creative!

Miss.Fortune said...

you guys deserve love and happiness and i'm so happy you have found the love of your life..not everyone is that fortunate. i am also very happy that you show the world how grateful you are..it is a friendly reminder to everyone else that we all should indeed be grateful. whatever you are going through will not last and things will be much better if you let it..

ive always loved and admired your blog..keep it up.