Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Be Thankful!

Last week was a blessed week! I still have a job, a healthy body, food to eat, a roof over my head, and a warm bed to sleep in.. and that's just the basics. I have an amazing son, who is seriously the gravy to my potatoes seeing his face lights up the darkest sky. I have the man of my dreams, about to be my HUSBAND! I have wonderful friends and sisters. Speaking of sisters and thankful.... Last week I got some wonderful, exciting news that I'm MOST thankful for, I'm going to be a Tia (auntie) once again!! YAY!! I'm so thrilled, happy and excited for my sister and so thank for to be blessed with a soon to be new addition to my life and family. It's the little things in life that make a BIG deal and are so worth being THANKFUL FOR! ♥
I am Thankful For:
a. inspiring moments
b. good food
c. a flexible body
d. giving hands
e. kind souls
h. and good hearts

What are you thankful for?

4 love notes:

Briana said...

I'm thankful for knowing YOU! I'm glad to hear your doing well you really are blessed and have amazing things to live for! <3 <3 <3 love you!

Miss C i n d i a * said...

I love how you said he's the gravy to your potatoes heehe so cute! I am thankful for my friends and family, they're my backbone right now.

LaCara said...

Such a beautiful post! I pray that you will continued to be blessed! I'm grateful for everyone who has supported me, and loved me unconditionally. I'm grateful to see a brand new beautiful day, I'm grateful that I'm close to God. I'm grateful, for having a meal today, a roof over my head, and a warm bed. I'm grateful for life.

I love the new layout! I'm a fanatic for fall! :)

<3

elizabeth said...

awe, congratulations to your sister! i am thankful for people like you! you can brighten my life any day :D