Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What God has joined together...

"Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely."


It's no secret that I'm a lover of love, a huge supporter and fan! I've always believed in, surrounding yourself with people whom you'd like to be like, who are better then you in ways you wish to achieve someday, so if you surround yourself with successful people, you to will be successful! Well I love being around this couple because they are such an inspiration to me and I hope one day to have a marriage very similar to there's, happy, loving, committed, respectful, supporting, and STILL have fun with each other. Three years ago today my lovely friend, Jayka was marrying her knight in shinny armor, better know as Anthony. Meeting this couple for the first time was just like watching a romantic comedy, they have the cutest relationship and you can't help but smile when you are around them, most importantly you can see they have a TRUE friendship underneath it all and it's so rare to find these days in couples. I admire them so much and I just want to wish them a happy Anniversary and I hope to be there in 22 years when they are re-newing there vows. I wish you both continues love, happiness, and on going "that's why I married her/him moments". I love you both, Happy Anniversary!!

7 love notes:

Michelle (michabella) said...

AW :) Happy Anniversary! <333

Sunny said...

naw, what a lovey dovey couple they are. happy anniversary!

adina renee. said...

this is lovely.

collin said...

So sweet and cute post. I liked it.

Take the Happiness Together test and find out a number of helpful insights about happiness in relationship with your partner. It helps you discover just how happy you and your partner are in your relationship.

elizabeth said...

this is too sweet! i love you two's friendship (:

sheiswinterwest said...

beautiful couple! i adore them :)

Jayka! said...

thank you thank you thank you!!! and everyone that commented too. i already told you about anthony making fun of my hair lol