Wednesday, August 04, 2010

We're Back!!

Hello Friends! We are back from our mini 4 days vacation, we had an amazing time and did SO MUCH stuff, I can't wait to share with you all, please bare with me while I try to make sure much needed posting, hope you all are having a great week! I've misses you all and can't wait to start reading and catching up with your blogs! Let me kick it off with 10 things I learned this Weekend Vacation

1. I don't work well without a plan!
2. *He know me better than anyone else.
3. My idea of FUN has changed so much..
4. There is NOT enough HOURS in the day.
5. Tourist had NO Manners!
6. My Body has changed so much.
7. Vegas is full of serious perverts!
8. It really bugs me when people stare, I never knew how much it bothered me till this vacation.
9. The more people say 'NO!' the stronger you become.
10. Time is all we have, make the most of it!!

I'll be back to post the month of July's 365. :)

2 love notes:

AnieLii said...

Yay, You are back!!!!! : )
You guys look sooooooo happy, You must be doing the rules for happiness. : )

elizabeth said...

glad you are back. i saw the photos. i love them all! i love your list! a lot of things i agree with.