Friday, August 06, 2010

vegas vacation

So we took off to Vegas Sunday Morning, after dealing with a few set-backs 0____0 we were finally on the road and on our way to VEGAS! This would be Aaron and I first REAL family vacation together and we were both really excited and happy to be together! The drive over was fun and full of laugh, his sister (my sister-in-law) came along which made the trip 110% more fun and funnier, she is SUCH a positive person and without her being there I think I may have had lost my vegas mojo. After getting a flat tire in the morning (6am) and losing our rent a car she was right there saying, "it's ok we will get there, don't even worry about it" ahhh the sound of reason I was like, "yea, it's all good" and what do you know we GOT THERE! :) no need for drama or grumpy faces! We did tons of walking, sighting seeing, picture taking, swimming, and laughing! I couldn't have asked for a better trip, well only if it was a tad bit longer! ;) We stayed at the Excalibur hotel (the castle) it was so nice and Exavier was beyond excited to be staying in a castle! :) When we got there we ran into Jessica (Jayka) and Anthony right away unfortunately that was the only time we seen them for the rest of our trip. Jayka was there with a big group of family and friends and although we tried to connect it just never worked out :( We did run into her mom a couple times :) We must plan another trip together to enjoy Vegas as a team lol We did however meet up with my sisters and nieces in Vegas, they were also headed to Vegas for vacation for the week (lucky theme) So we got to hang out together and have some fun before we headed home. The weather was perfectly HOT, I enjoyed it very much!! Needless to say our vacation went wonderfully well and Aaron and I plan on going back for more ;) it was nice to have so much time together, just bonding and having fun, we had a total of fours days off together and it was BLISS! More please! lol I can't wait to take another trip, we are thinking next stop Mexico...


8 love notes:

Jamie Lee said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun! We are going to Vegas this coming Monday for my sister's birthday [we don't live too far from it], but I was wondering where you guys found the Michael Jackson imitator?! We wanna find him when we go, haha!

agnes said...

une très jolie famille, c'est magnifique

Briana said...

Sounds like you had a blast!!! So glad you did, and the pictures show it!

AnieLii said...

The pictures looks like tons of fun. I go to vegas every summer. I have family members there so when i go it"s a blast except on nights when I'm stuck baby sitting. lol..Still a teen.haha

Glad You had sooo much fun!!!! I'm going this Monday!!!

adina renee. said...

i love your layout, did you code it yourself or get it from a site?

elizabeth said...

i saw the photos, how fun! you look great!!!

love, keys said...

aww how amazing this looks! it looks like such fun! <3

sheiswinterwest said...

i know yall had too much fun! i can't wait to go to vegas!