Thursday, August 12, 2010

thirty days of ME!

(as seen on LOVE-KEYS, ME-22)

In the next 30 days I plan on letting you get to know me better, with this project I will do the following in 30 days, one post a day. I'm excited to do this challenge there is a lot of great questions here and I can't wait to share my answers with you all! Please feel free to join in with me! ♥ Thank you to Keys for sharing her 22 days of HER (love you babe!)

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.


DAY ONE:
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I'm a peanut butter JUNKIE, I have at least one spoon of peanut better EVERY DAY! 2. I own over 100 DVDs 3. I had an imaginary best friend growing up, her name was Brenda. 4. I've been doing HTML since I was 9 years old. 5. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. 6. I get obsessed with things VERY quickly and easily. 7. I collect rocks. 8. I terrified of dying in a car crash. 9. I love, I love Lucy. 10. I rare be bare foot. 11. I am such a cry baby, I'm extremely emotional. 12. I'm a lowkey nympho (with my BF). 13. I have a major sweet tooth, it's a problem. 14. I can spend hours watching re-runs of any of the following, MARTIN, In living Color, Without a Trace, and Sex in the City. 15. I've been on a Soccer, Basketball, and Softball team before, I still love sports.

11 love notes:

Miss C i n d i a * said...

Thanks for the love and for following! I am following you as well.

- You have a very pretty smile : D And thanks for sharing this, I wanna do it + actually finish it! Lol. Goodluck to us both! I love re runs of Martin, SATC (season 4is my fave.) Saved by the bell, King of Queens, just to name a few. It'll be fun getting to know you : )

It's Me Alisha ッ said...

yeh..!! Have fun i am also doing it as well im on day 8..! I'm enjoying it..!

Jenny☮ said...

Ooooh! I'm so going to do this! Great idea! :)

AnieLii said...

This is such a good idea. I think I am going to copy you : ) If that's okay with you : )

love, keys said...

yay! go head mama <3
ima love the next 30 days of YOUR beautiful!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

this is such a great challenge, me wanna do it too LOL:D

elizabeth said...

i love this! great project!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

an awesome idea- i think i need to start playing along!
and i loooove your blog. sooo cute!
-kellie

Jayka! said...

once your done with your days i am totally going to do mine :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Starting my 30 day of me today! :)

Linda Pochinda said...

GOD! I love this project! I'll do that too, and I will start right a way! thanks for sharing. can't wait to see more!