Wednesday, August 25, 2010

thinking out loud

"It's scary - how you can mean the world to somebody one day, and nothing the next. As if the days leading up to this don’t count for anything."

Lately my mind and my dreams are taking over me, bringing out the worst me in, the things I've done, places I've been, and all the stuff I saw. It seems like the pass never really dies, especially if your heart has ties. I don't even know where this is coming from but I hear that one line, in that one song, and I recall... when you and I spent sometime and it was all that mattered, now things have changed and I can't even remember your face. It's funny how life moves on, life the ocean current comes up and sweeps the sand that's how fast I lost your hand... And everything in between meant nothing... As quick as I remember, I remember you forgot and just like that everything that once meant something, means nothing...

4 love notes:

elizabeth said...

I LOVE this movie. what's the name of it again?

and i couldn't agree more with you.

liz said...

oh man. :(
tear~

RavynRae said...

I can SO relate to this!! :-/

Jayka! said...

:(