Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the latest from EX designs

Sunday have become an official Ex and Mommy craft day, I try my hardest to do some type of craft with him when he finishes his homework packet. I love it and I know he does too, this this Sunday we painted popcorn and cheerios and all the ones Ex didn't eat we turned into a lovely necklace for dad! Ex was super excited to give it to dad. I loved doing this craft it was simple, easy, and not messy at all. I used simple food coloring and milk to make the paint! So yes it's VERY 'eatable' lol just ask Ex. He truly loves to paint as much as he loves to snack so this really was thee perfect craft for him, he thought the idea of painting food was so fun and then when I told him he could still eat it he was THRILLED lol All we did to make the necklace was used a simple wire thread, it was super easy to poke tough the popcorn, you can also use a needle and thread, I chose the wire thread so that way Ex could do it himself. All in all Sunday was a lovely day of crafting and snack having. :) You may place your order today lol

9 love notes:

Kara said...

Soooo cute, and such a crafty idea!

It's Me Alisha ッ said...

this is too cute..! i like this arts and craft time.. yous a good mother..!

It's Me Alisha ッ said...

Np..! but its the truth..! Thank you..!

liz said...

aww this is super adorable!
i love doing crafty things with
my nieces and nephew specially at
this time that they're getting
older because it seems they're
just addicted to the video games
and nintendos.

Your son is adorable!

Briana said...

This is such a creative idea! I love it!

chelsea rebecca said...

alright this is WAY TOO CUTE!
and so creative!!

elizabeth said...

how cute! it's always fun at your house (:

sheiswinterwest said...

i love yall i swear! :)

Jayka! said...

i wanna play crafts with you guys too