Friday, August 27, 2010

Dedication Friday

Dedication: This one for the lovers.
and my sweet love, Mr. Aaron Washington, "'cause if your love was all I had In this life Well that would be enough Until the end of time" I love you babe and I can't wait to start the next chapter in our life. I have some very exciting news to share with all but I can't just yet, soon :) Enjoy this dedication, sit back, relax your mind, and start off your Weekend (if you get one) with a little love.


Until The End Of Time - JT
 
 

6 love notes:

elizabeth said...

wow! you are the luckiest woman alive. he is so sweet! i love the two of you <3

AnieLii said...

I love this song :)

Feline Hjermind said...

That was so sweet!

Briana said...

a couple things: I LOVE the new layout, you and Aaron make me smile like you wouldn't believe, and I love you so much more for including JT in this post because next to you, he is my favorite person. ever. <3

love, keys said...

<3 i'm in love with true love!

Jayka! said...

so sweet and i love u and aaron :)