Friday, August 13, 2010

day two of me

02 - The meaning behind your Blog name
sim·ple [sim-puhl] adjective,-pler, -plest, noun
–adjective
1. easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter; simple tools.

form [fawrm]
–noun
6. a particular condition, character, or mode in which something appears: water in the form of ice.

elle [L]
-noun
1. the letter L: standing for lala

I choose the blog title, Simplest form of an Elle because I was aiming for something different but always something that meant something. I think of myself as a SIMPLE person, I like simple things and like to keep life simple. Not many women will swoon at the thought of a morning spent waking yard sales followed by the farmers market and a vegan lunch on the grass under a tree. I don't buy designer name brands, I pick up my make-up from Target, and I much rather have costume, vintage jewelry over the real thing, although I do love the diamonds Aaron give me anyway :) I guess another way of swinging it is, I'm down to earth, I don't need all the glitter and flashing light, I rather stay in with a good movie then hit the night scene. I've always been that way (it's not just age lol) So my blog title is/was meant to represent that my life, in the simplest form. Hope that makes sense to someone. lol

Jenny from little jenny, big world is joining me for the 30 day about ME project, visit and get to know her, she is amazing and I'm totally in love with her blog!

4 love notes:

Jenny☮ said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)
Happy Friday! <3

Jamie said...

I love this whole project thing you've got going on. It's fabulous and it helps me get to know you better. :]

elizabeth said...

how sweet!

Jayka! said...

:) i am so glad you have your blog because it brought you into my life :)