Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day Ten of Me

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.

Music has always been my best friend! No matter the situation, time, or condition MUSIC has never let me down, Music is always there. Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, or mad it will always lead me a beat and a lyric to feed my soul. Lift my spirits and bring a smile to my face. After a long day all I want is that perfect song to close out the day with! Music fills in where words can no longer speak.

7 love notes:

elizabeth said...

how cute. music seems to impact a lot of people :)

RavynRae said...

I have certain songs set for certain moods in my iPod..lol

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Avril Hakkinen

atropa belladona said...

Happy to say I'm back and I missed you :D keep on doing what you do best girl

Kimone™

Jayka! said...

there are some awesome choices up here.

Jayka! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Googlover/keishua said...

I love music, too. I tend to listen to certain things depending on my moods, too. Cool visual.