Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Six of Me

06- Favorite super hero and why
wonder-woman
Do I really need a reason, she is the almighty women fighting bad girls and making the world a better place and she does it all in high heel boots! She flys and to top it off she is a beautiful brunette. I've always loved her along with many other super heroes. Please I think any single, hard working mommy can relate to being at two places at once, making it happen for the family to be happy and have a hot plate on the table just in time for dinner!

6 love notes:

AnieLii said...

I love her too.

Miss C i n d i a * said...

Get your cuffs and cape ready!

elizabeth said...

i agree. we all have a little wonder woman in all of us!

Jenny☮ said...

Great choice! :)
And I am loving that picture.

Michelle (michabella) said...

HAHA! Great Choice! Love this!

Jayka! said...

so true. wonder woman is pretty awesome :)