Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Four of Me

04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

pro-cras-tin-a-tion

The thing is, I'm not usually a procrastinator. But when it comes to laundry I will wait till I'm down to my last pair of undies till I even THINK and consider doing it lol It's so bad I know it has to be a pet peeve for Aaron but it's so something I struggle with lol Even folding and putting away the laundry lol Seems like when I finally get myself to do the laundry it takes me about another week to actually put the clothes away where they go. This is one bad habit I wish I didn't have. Procrastination is a horrible thing and it somehow creeps up on me a LOT if I'm not focus and writing a To Do List and sticking to it!

6 love notes:

elizabeth said...

haahahha. this is too cute! i used to be like that. now i just have a washer dryer in my home which makes it all the easier :)

Briana said...

aww I don't think anyone likes doing laundry!!! But it pays off in the end, CLEAN CLOTHES! :)

Adele said...

Haha I am exactly the same! Especially when I was living in halls at university last year when I had to pay £2 a washing machine!!

Adèle – moltocuriosa.com

Emma Jade said...

I'm such a procrastinator!

Jenny☮ said...

I'm such a procrastinator for doing things around the house. Haha. It can sometimes be mistaken for laziness. :P

Jayka! said...

girl you totally described laundry at our house except i just leave it in the garage and pick out what i need. we are so alike ;)