Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day Eight of Me

08- Short term goals for this month and why.
1. 2. 3. 4.

1. Buy and READ and finish a book off summer list, I've fallen so behind on my reading. I need to get back on track and fill my mind with new reads! :)

2. BAKE some vegan desserts! I've been yearning for some yummy treats I just haven't made time to bake.

3. Bring my packed LUNCH to work for a WHOLE week!! (or more)

4. Take a WALKS after dinner. Gives us a chance to turn off the tv, computer and get active and spend some time together other then on the couch or in bed. We work so much our nights are usually cook, eat, a little tv, sleep.

5 love notes:

Briana said...

I can't wait to see what vegan desserts you cook up! & bringing packed lunch is such a great idea!

It's Me Alisha ッ said...

I can't wait.. to see who the goals turn out..!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

really great goals!!! :D bringing lunch to work, and taking walks. awesome things to bring in to your life <3

Jenny☮ said...

I hope we can stick to our lists! :)

elizabeth said...

great mini goals list. i like it :)