Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 17 of Me

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Honestly there is no one in the world I would rather be than, Mrs. Washington (wink wink) but seriously I'm super in love with my life and wouldn't change who I am for all the $$ in the world. For kicks and giggles and the sack of Me Project for ONE DAY I would love to be in Carrie Bradshaw's Heels!
She is an empowered, beautiful, fashionable women, with the best 3 girlfriends. Living in NYC with the love of her life, WRITING FOR A LIVING and living by her own rules! Now that's a life to live!!

5 love notes:

love, keys said...

yes!

how could you not love carrie?

Briana said...

CARRIE BRADSHAW FTW!!!

Jenny☮ said...

I love that tutu! :)
Great choice.

elizabeth said...

she is amazing!

Jayka! said...

sounds like fun to me