Monday, August 23, 2010

day 12 of me

How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

 I originally started blogging on Live Journal it was mostly my feelings, all words, a real journal blog, I did that for a little over a year and I somehow came across a blog, that was on blogspot I instantly feel in love, mostly because of how freely you could use HTML, I've been doing HTML coding since I was 9 and I love creating web pages and layouts, so blogger was a perfect fit for me. If you read back to my original post I carried my "journal" over to blogger in the beginning and it slowing turned into what I have today, I've grown a lot as a blogger and have met some AMAZING people along the way. My blog took some twist and turns here and there but I finally got my blog back to a personal, family, LIFE blog. Full of my life, loved ones, and pictures! I love blogging because it's a wonderful way to keep track of moments, it's a great way to relieve stress and find others who share many of the same feeling, experiences, and hobbies. I find I blog when I'm upset, sad, happy, excited... It truly is like talking to my best friend when I type into this white box, it's like having so much built up inside you and once you tap those keys all that energy is released into each letter and you no longer have to carry the weight of that day. Simplest form of an Elle was created, June 10, 2008, growing strong ever since. I love my readers and blog sisters, they are truly the reasons why I keep blogging.

5 love notes:

Jabon said...

petani jabon mampir nich,,
salam........

Miss C i n d i a * said...

I absolutely love the new look! : ) One day I think Imma hire you to hook mine up lol. And, yes, blogging is addicting on here. I still have my lj. It's been great getting to know you : ) I told my bf about jello and he was shocked lol.

Jayka! said...

im so happy you chose to blog! i have your updates sent right to my email so that i make sure to never miss them.

elizabeth said...

i am happy also that you decided to blog. I'm glad I've met someone like you!

elizabeth said...

P.S i love your new layout! we need to get in contact :D