Tuesday, August 24, 2010

chosen and awarded

I've been lagging on my tag post, so I figured since I had a moment in my crazy hectic life right now I would get up to date on them. :) so here we go, I was tagged my the beautiful and always well dressed, Weesha of Weesha's World to answer 8 questions. Here goes nothing...

1. What would you ask for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?
1. $$$ 2. dream wedding 3. dream house

2. What are 3 things you love the most about yourself?
1. smile 2. thighs 3. personality

3. Who is your style icon?
Jennifer Love Hewitt, I love her Ghost Whisperer wardrobe but even in her real life she is always looking so cute and simple I just love her style!! I personal love changing my dress style all the time you can find just about anything in my closet, I don't have a particular style I just like cute!

4. Do you have a favorite quote or any words of wisdom to share?
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you grow up?
-a teacher

6. 5 years from now, when you look back at this phase in your life, what do you think you’ll say?
"I was such a mature 25"

7. What kind of music are you into?
everything, seriously.

8. What is the most important lesson you have learned in you life so far?
People will only treat you the way you allow them to treat you..
and simply life is too short!

I was also humbly awarded by the very lovely Ana at Life's Indications with The "You are Going places, baby" award. Thanks love you are such a sweetie!
X Thank the person who gave you this award.
X Share with us where you see yourself in ten years.
X Pass on the award.

In ten years... I will be 35, married, have a total of 3 boys, and living happily ever after.

I award: Jayka, Keys, Bri, Jasmine, Elizabeth, Jenny, Kara, Miss C i n d i a, and Alisha. LOVE YOU LADIES!

5 love notes:

capperson said...

Jennifer Love Hewitt is my style icon also. I faithfully watch reruns of ghost whisperer over and over again just to look at her outfits!!!

capperson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny☮ said...

You 'da best! Hahahaha. :)
J.Love is amazing. Plus, she's got my name. I mean, c'mon. Lol.

<3333

elizabeth said...

great post! thanks for the tag love, and J.love is hot. i love her style also!

Jayka! said...

yay! yay! thanks for the tag