Friday, August 13, 2010

4 Simple Goals {before 2011}

The lovely Elsie is hosting, Four Simple Goals to achieve before the end of the year.. Wow I can't believe it's so NEAR the end of the year. I think this idea is GRAND because honestly I don't even remember my New Year's Goals or if I even made any this year...(I better check on that, do any of you remember?! lol) Anyhow I think this is so doable and will help keep me motivated to start and finish my list of four simple things to accomplish before the end of the year! So here goes nothing. Wish me luck!!

1. 2. 3. 4.

1. I want to will read 5 more books before the end of the year!

2. Maintain working out 5 days a weeks DON'T GIVE UP OR GIVE IN, YOU CAN DO IT!! No quitting or getting lazy!!! And when work gets to busy, DO night time work-out! Also get your get MORE ACTIVE over the weekend, no slacking!! :)

3. I've been talking about this ALL YEAR, a BIKE RIDE for Christ sakes! Rent it, buy it, ride it, I just wanna take a bike ride on the side of the ocean!!! HURRY before the sunshine leave for good!

4. Complete 365 Project and DO something GREAT with it, scrap book, postcards, picture frame, SOMETHING!! Put your shots to use women!

Join in...

8 love notes:

RavynRae said...

I should make a list kinda like this. :)

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

wow, really admiring you for working out 5 days a week, wish I did that too hehe. so great girl! YOU GO! :D

Miss C i n d i a * said...

I like the book idea and the project 365 : ) that would be cool.

Alyssa said...

Brilliant idea to set some end of year goals!

I'm trying to remember if i did have a new years res or not.... im pretty sure i did and it was really deep and thought was put into it... shame i dont remember it :)

elizabeth said...

great post! i also wished i read more. i have a bookcase filled with books i haven't gotten to reading yet!

rachel said...

I love this "four simple steps" - great idea, I may have to join you! ;) xxx

Briana said...

I make goals and lists all the time and they always include eating better and exercising LOL! I think you can do the books its easy for me anyway since I am always reading something! & I can't wait to see what you decide to do with your 365 project!!!

Jayka! said...

don't you just love elsie! i love your goals. and if you come up here you can ride my bike :)