Monday, August 30, 2010

10 Things I learned this Weekend

a. It really is time for a change.
b. Me, Myself, and I that's all I got in the end.
c. The more you work, the more money you make, the more your personal relationships suffer.
d. We are NOT made to stand-still!
e. Life is full of opportunities it's up to you to take them.
f. Ask, and you shall receive.
g. You have to make choices based upon your OWN life, well-being, and happiness.
h. The people you Need in your life, will support you and your decisions despite there personal opinions.
i. I am Ready for love.
j. Three years will fly by.

10 love notes:

elizabeth said...

amazing! i can't wait to meet you one day :D

Jayka! said...

i love u!

Young Rizzy said...

I love you, la!

chelsea rebecca said...

AWWW I LOVE this!
its always such a good reminder to take chances.. its so easy to step back! way to inspire me lala!! you rock!!!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love this! & I adore your new layout!

rachel said...

SO true, all of it...
and your layout is pretty!! (as are you!) xx

rachel said...

SO true, all of it...
and your layout is pretty!! (as are you!) xx

Briana said...

All of these are dead on! Love you!!!

RavynRae said...

The one about the more you work the more personal relationships suffer---going through it right now (with school) ugh!!

love, keys said...

i'm with you on it all babe <3