Monday, August 23, 2010

10 Things I learned this Weekend

1. work hard, play harder
2. me time is essential
3. just when I think I couldn't love him any more, he proves me wrong
4. my family, my chaos but I love them anyway
5. last minute plans can be a wonderful thing
6. i'm happiest when we are all together
7. people will treat you the way you allow them to
8. no matter how old you get, no one has it all together
9. sadly the older I get the less I like roller coasters
10. you are much stronger then you think
 

4 love notes:

Miss C i n d i a * said...

I agree. I used to be such a thrill seeker until we went to jamaica and almost had a heart attack b4 doing the zip line lol. No more free falls. I still like roller coasters though : )

chelsea rebecca said...

me time is essential!
and 3 is about the sweetest thing ever!
hope your week is going lovely xo!

Jayka! said...

i am finding number 10 to be very true!

elizabeth said...

i LOVE this. and that photo is simply adorable!!!