Monday, August 16, 2010

10 Things I learned this Weekend

1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.
9. 10.

1. working out Saturday morning is the best way to start your weekend.
2. laying in the sun is the best time of meditation.
3. even tough I enjoy free time/me time I miss my little boy when he isn't around.
4. bad moods spread and stick quicker then body glitter.
5. something minding your own business is the best policy!
6. you have to say what you want, to get what you want.
7. i'm getting old.
8. life is a beach.
9. there is nothing like swimming in the ocean.
10. life doesn't wear a watch, neither do I.

5 love notes:

Alexandra said...

Completely agree with number 2. Truly one of the most relaxing things EVER... especially when the weather is nice and not too hot!

liz said...

i was thinking of not working out
weekends, but i MAYYYY do it now
lol.

i've heard doing it on mornings is
way better than any other time, i
should try to switch it up. Its
just a drag to get up early, aghh
lol.

Monique said...

You're not old!! But I do love that pic you chose! hahahaha cute!

elizabeth said...

love this, and i agree with Monique!

Jayka! said...

i ♥ you! and this weekly thingy.