Monday, August 09, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend

1. I get grumpy when I'm not doing something I don't like doing nothing
2. SALT gives me migraines (that's more like a re-learn smh)
3. Being Lazy never solved anything!
4. Exavier is growing up so fast.
5. You never out grow or get to old for bad dreams
6. I truly can make something out of nothing.
7. We always make it work, it's beautiful!
8. Wedding Crashers never gets old!! lol
9. Re-arranging furniture makes your home feel brand new :)
10. I love cooking for my boys more then any thing else ♥

I hope everyone had a great weekend, filled with R&R, love, fun, and HAPPINESS!
Happy Monday!


{a sneak peek of Exavier Birthday/Halloween costume; he made my heart melt}

4 love notes:

RavynRae said...

Your baby is sooo cute && precious!!

elizabeth said...

great post and exavier is too adorable!

sheiswinterwest said...

EX is so handsome!

Jayka! said...

when i turned 16 i had a crazy scooby doo party. i felt like such a dork but i love scooby! even when we adopted our dog his name at the shelter was scooby doo :)