Thursday, July 01, 2010

what if god was one of us, just a stranger on the bus

Day 6 - Letter Challenge

Dear Stranger,
Mama always told me don't talk to strangers but that just can't be right... I mean you are the one who listens to me, when everyone who knows my name tones me out. You never fail to smile when I pass by and say hello. Although we never really met I see you everyday, more then some of my "best friends". I mean how could you be bad without your character and loss change. Everyone is just a stranger waiting to get met, when can we meet and share a cup of tea? I mean you reading this am I the stranger to you? Did you find this blog and begin reading the life of a complete stranger... Well I have to tell you, we make the best friends, no names to remember, phone calls to make, or awkward distances as we grow apart. Stranger please be my guest and stay a while.

-lala

5 love notes:

Retromus-ik said...

:) love your blog!

jayka :) said...

you were my favorite stranger before we met.

love it.

Elizabeth said...

how nice :) love the name of the post!

RavynRae said...

I ♥ this!

love, keys said...

loved. <3