Friday, July 02, 2010

today is your birthday and you get one every year

Today is my good friend's birthday, my blog sister, picture soul-mate, business partner, Ms. Keys

“To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go”

You should know you own a huge part of my heart, you are the Toronto to my California :) I know we will be friends forever and one day we will have our photo shoot and web design business. You are such a special spirit and have a HUGE heart, don't let anyone change that. I love you girl, happy a bless and safe birthday, you deserve it!

send my girl some LOVE and Birthday wishes HERE!

3 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Happy birthday!

Elizabeth said...

awe, this is so sweet! happy birthday :)

love, keys said...

I LOVE IT!!! AWW LALA MY LOVE<3
i love you like crazy! and yes we will run the world one day with our amazing ideas and make $$$ ! i love you mama <3 THANKYOU!!!