Sunday, July 25, 2010

this little heart of mine

Day 28: Someone that changed your life. (Thursday Post)

Dear Aaron,

Word could never really tell you what's in my heart, 'I love you' is only an pitch of what I feel for you. I remember when we first met, I was such in an 'I hate all men' phase but I was still INSTANTLY drawn to you, you look so handsome that night and when we finally made eye contact I melted in my shoes, you made me feel like I was floating. That hadn't happened to me in such a long time... When we finally started talking, you made me laugh, smile, and made me forget how much I was a 'man-eater' at the time. After our first date I knew you were something special, we talked about everything and you still kept me laughing. I still had my walls up and was determined to keep you at arm length, I wasn't ready to trust, be in a relationship, or fall in love again. But just like life, love waits for no one and works on it's own time. There isn't a day that goes by Aaron that I don't thank the lord above for leading my path to yours. You have showed me show much about myself, life, and love. I can't explain the joy that comes over me when I hear my son call you dad and you call him son, I never thought in a million years I would find that in a man and be able to call him mine! You've changed my life forever by showing me the way of LOVE, unconditional, true, pure, honest, forgiving, and faithful. I have never trusted someone more then I trust you and I can't wait till the day we pledge and promise our love in front of god and our families. By loving you I found the ultimate way of loving myself, trust another with my heart and my not just my life but my child's life. Thank you for being the man that you are, thank you for loving me as much as you do and thank you for teaching my son (our son) to be a man.

I love you more today,
lala

3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

it's amazing what one person can do. you're one of the lucky ones and your both lucky to have each other. bless your relationship!

:)

Leah! said...

Wow, that's beautiful. Wow. I am so happy for you. :']

love, keys said...

very beautiful!
im so happy you hve someone amazing in your life <3
you deserve it mama!