Friday, July 16, 2010

this book has no cover

Day 21: Someone you judged by their first impression. (Thursday Post)

I'm not perfect, by FAR, from from it! BUT I work really hard on NOT judging anyone MAINLY because it's ONE of my BIGGEST PET-PEEVES and it's a MAJOR dislike of mine when people make assumptions about me by my appearance, like I'm Mexican and speak Spanish just because I'm brown, must be "easy" because I'm young and have a child, because I'm not super thin I must eat meat, I must live off government money since I'm not married or have my child's father in my life... all these and so much more is the MAIN reason I DO NO allow myself to pass judgment on anyone, everyone has a story and if you wait long enough to hear it, you may be surprised!


"close your eyes when you first meet someone.." -elle
 

2 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

this is so cute. i really like it :)

RavynRae said...

I hate when people judge too.......I ♥ that pic!!