Sunday, July 25, 2010

table for 6

Day 27: The friendliest person you knew for only one day. (Wed Post)

Dear Waitress of Red Robin,

You made my dinning experience most enjoyable and reminded me why eating out could very well be a good thing. They just don't make hostess like you anymore, warm, friendly, funny, and so cheerful. You stuck out in my mind the entire day and the next I kept telling Aaron, see why can't everyone just LOVE there just and be happy like her. When I was in food service I was the SAME way always happy, cheerful, and full of energy, no matter what was going on, in the kitchen or in my personal life. Thank you for being such a breath of fresh air I wish you could hold a WORLD WIDE waitress training to show people (remind people) what customer service was all about. You truly made my heart smile when I told you I was vegan and you went over the menu with me and told me all the great things I could have without harming any animals that was just so sweet and I DO NOT get that treatment very often when I say I'm vegan, so thank you kind soul, you deserved that LARGE tip! :)

We will be back,
table 12

3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

how sweet!!!

RavynRae said...

How niiice!!! I ♥ the header && the way the whole blog looks!! =D

love, keys said...

man! i had a waitress like her and he ended up getting off his shift and sitting with us! he was amazzzing!